£50,000 - £60,000 + (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor in the Northampton region. As a major UK contractor my client has a diversified workload in the public, regulated and private sectors. Boasting a strong reputation for providing whole-life solutions, high standards of project delivery, and an ability to innovate.
My client enjoys a turnover of c£500 million.
About The Role:
As a Site Manager, you will lead and manage the on-site team of Sub-Contractors and suppliers to deliver high quality projects safely, efficiently and in alignment with the client requirements, project programmes and with budgeted costs.
Liaising with Contracts manager & Project Co-Ordinator to drive a consistent & proactive approach to health & safety on site Manage hazards & risks. You will ensure all contractors & visitors are thoroughly inducted onto sites and monitor the progress of project programme. Build an understanding of the project budgets to drive efficiencies and oversee contractor performance.
• Previous experience as a Site Manager
• Previous experience with a Main Contractor
• Northampton – 1 hour commute
• Experience of working within the Construction industry for a Main Contractor, specifically on Design and Build; as well as sound knowledge of JCT and NEC Conditions of Contract.
• Be able to pass Security clearance
What’s on Offer:
• £50,000 - £60,000 + (DOE)
• £5,300 Car Allowance
• Company Pension
• 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Progression & Growth
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please apply, or contact Brandon at the Kenton Black Birmingham Office.