Up to £45,000
A growing surfacing and drainage infrastructure contractor is looking for a Site Supervisor to join their team and help support the function during a sustained period of growth. You will play a key role in working with the management and team throughout their projects across the region.
They are a reputable and successful contractor who work on schemes valued up to £4m, operating around the West Midlands region for Private client and local authorities of whom they have long-standing relationships with.
The successful applicant for this Site Supervisor role will have the following:
• Experience working on Civils Infrastructure schemes – highways, drainage
• Commutable to Birmingham
• UK driving licence
As a Site Supervisor you will be required to:
• Manage several sites, labour, materials, subcontractors
• Coordinate and carry out safe practices
• Liaise with the team, clients and subcontractors
As a Site Supervisor, you would enjoy the following benefits:
• Up to £45,000 basic salary (dependent on the candidate’ experience)
• Health care
• Generous Holiday entitlement
To express your interest please contact Cassandra French at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices.