Job title: Stability Study Project Coordinator
Location: East Midlands
Salary: starting at 30K D.O.E
I am currently working with an established contract testing company based in the east midlands, that provides services to the pharmaceutical sector and are looking to recruit a stability study project coordinator to their expanding quality department. There was a recent departmental restructuring, meaning that there is huge scope for career progression for the successful stability study project coordinator.
The successful stability study project coordinator will:
- Manage the workload of analysts involved in stability projects, non-lab based.
- Generate stability protocols and reports.
- Oversee raw data review by checking trends and evaluating results.
- Address compliance challenges relating to stability storage.
- Evaluate QC test method in stability studies.
- Write, review and approve SOPs.
To be considered for this role the successful laboratory analyst will have:
- A science-based degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a GMP environment and 2 years’ stability testing experience.
- Knowledge of QC systems operations, GMP and method validation.
- Be able to prioritise, delegate and manage workloads.
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend.