Social Value and Stakeholder Manager
Up to £49,000 plus package
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to lead a site team working on a large highway scheme, which forms part of a 5 year £250m national framework.
My client is a multidisciplinary main contractor that operate nationally and turn over in the region of £700m. They are an established award-winning business that has been growing steadily for the past 45 years. This opportunity falls within their Major Projects division which includes a Civil Engineering arm that is now the major focus of growth for the company, providing exciting opportunities for their employees.
• Execute and manage the delivery of the project social value and stakeholder management plans
• Attend supplier, client, and project meetings, as necessary, reporting against targets and communication activities
• Respond to and support the investigation/reporting of query/complaint events and work with the project team to implement
controls to prevent repeat occurrences
• Complete relevant admin and reporting on Sisk and client templates, including the Stakeholder Tracker and Comms Action Tracker
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with client and stakeholders
• Complete newsletters case study evidence and lead on celebrating achievements both internally and externally
• Maintain, and lead delivery social value and stakeholder management plans
• Participate in Social Value Forum and share best practice and lessons learned
• Perform any other ad hoc duties relating to social value and stakeholder roles as required
• Knowledge of National Highways Processes & Procedures will be Advantageous
• Worked in similar role such as client liaison, stakeholder manager, public liaison etc
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to monitor and work with changing variables
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Patience, understanding, and the ability to empathise with others
• IT skills, including various Microsoft programmes
• Ability to work alone and as a team
• Full driver’s license
• Up to £49,000 per annum DOE
• Company car or car allowance plus mileage expenses
• Mobile phone
• Healthcare (after probation period)
Our client is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates who are ideally looking to progress and develop with an expanding company.
For more information, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!