Civil Engineering – Major Projects / Structures
My client is a National Civil Engineering Contractor who are currently working on a renowned Major Civil Engineering project in England. They are in the market for a Structures Forman to support the existing operational team.
Experience for a Structures Forman:
• A civil engineering contracting background.
• Experience working on Structures.
• Prior experience as a Foreman.
• CSCS supervisor card.
• SMSTS qualification.
• Desired: First aid Training, Environmental awareness.
• You must have full right to work in the UK.
Salary and package:
• Up to £50,000 based on experience.
• Competitive package.
• Progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Structures Foreman, please apply with your CV using the link below.