Kenton Black is proud to representing an exciting, well established top 100 firm based in the Manchester area that boast great clients, colleagues and prestige.
Your new firm look forward to welcoming you into their Tax team, where you will gain 1st class training and development within a close-knit group of other accounting professionals that strive for perfection and success.
You will be supported in achieving your professional goals by a highly skilled management team with decades of experience. As a successful firm they will always be looking for improvement which they will achieve by making your development a priority.
BENEFITS AND SALARY…
- Salary from £18,000 up to £22,500 DOE.
- Up to 28 days holiday plus statutory days.
- Pension Scheme.
- Full Study Support for ATT, CTA or ACA/CTA Combined.
- Flexible working.
- 37.5 hour working week.
- Discretionary Bonus.
- Quarterly and Year Parties.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS…
- A 2022 or 2023 finance degree or similar with a grade 2:1 or above.
- Some understanding of Microsoft Office packages specifically in Excel.
- Full UK Driving License plus a vehicle would be desirable but not essential.
- Strong understanding of UK Tax
- Strong Desire to pursue a career in Tax.
DURING YOUR FIRST YEAR YOU WILL…
- Use tax software and systems to prepare income and capital gains tax computations and returns.
- Prepare and submit Corporation, Personal and R&D Tax returns for a large variety of clients.
- Develop a thorough understanding of income streams and the nature of the clients' financial affairs to complete the tax computation.
- Be able to obtain relevant information from other departments and clients whilst building good communication with both.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the tax legislation.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Dundee, Leeds, Liverpool, Leyland, Manchester and Worcester, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.