COMPANY DETAILS AND JOB OVERVIEW:
Kenton Black are proud to be working with an award winning Top 50 firm with multiple offices across the North West.
Due to continued success and growth throughout 2021 and 2022 they are now offering an exciting position within their successful Corporate Tax Team to support in the provision of Corporation Tax Compliance Services.
KEY BENEFITS/ REWARDS ON OFFER:
- A competitive salary of circa £35,000.
- Generous annual leave which increases upon length of service.
- A multitude of flexible benefits package including the option to buy/sell days.
- Generous pension scheme after 12 months service.
- Group Life Assurance.
- Private Medical after 12 month’s service.
Along with the above benefits you will also have a genuine work life balance within a firm that is an accredited investor in people. They regularly host Employee recognition awards and also conduct annual appraisals focusing on your training and development.
YOUR NEW ROLE AS CORPORATE TAX CONSULTANT:
As part of the Corporate Tax team you will be responsible for:
- Preparing corporation tax computations and returns.
- Preparing tax disclosures for accounts.
- Providing corporate tax support to non-tax colleagues.
- Advising clients on corporate tax payments.
- Submitting corporate tax returns.
- Assisting on large tax projects such as capital allowances claims & R&D claims.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO APPLY:
- At least 2 years’ experience in corporation tax with the ability to prepare CT computations for SMEs including groups.
- Strong knowledge of tax administration such as filing, penalties & enquiry rules.
- Understanding of company accounts.
- Ability to extract relevant information from client data.
- Be a strong team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Mathematical skills.
- Great Multi-tasking.
- Keen to develop and share technical knowledge with colleagues.
- Time management and personal organisation skills.
- Strong IT skills, including tax software and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Teams
In addition to the above essential requirements, it would be beneficial to have an awareness of personal income tax issues relating to income from companies, Commercial awareness and knowledge of advanced corporation tax issues.
Please note that ATT or CTA qualification will be required. Those nearly qualified with 2 years’ experience will be considered.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.