Kenton Black are proud to representing an exciting, well established firm in the Manchester area that boast great clients, colleagues and prestige.
Your new firm look forward to welcoming you as a Personal Tax Semi Senior into their team, where you will gain 1st class training and development within a close knit group of other accounting professionals that strive for perfection and success.
You will be supported in achieving your professional goals by a highly skilled management team with decades of experience. As a successful firm they will always be looking for improvement which they will achieve by making your development a priority.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Along with a competitive salary of up to £27,000 (DOE), you will also receive the following:
• 25 days (with additional flexible leave upon request).
• Hybrid working as well as flexible hours.
• Discretionary bonus scheme.
• Private medical after 12 months' service.
• Life Assurance.
• Enhanced parental leave.
• Staff unit scheme – allowing all employees the opportunity to share in the future success of the business.
• Company pension.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Apprenticeship scheme to support study.
In your new role you will be supporting the Tax Partners and directors on a variety of tax planning projects, including some or all of the following:
- Assist the team with preparation and submission of personal tax returns for High-Net Worth and Private companies.
- Liaising with clients, HMRC and Accountants in relation to client's tax affairs and queries.
- Assisting with monitoring lists of returns due.
- Registering clients for self-assessment through HMRC.
- Assisting with processing applications for UK residency certificates and foreign tax credit claims.
- Processing and responding to day-to-day post and correspondence and returning acknowledgement notices for accuracy and tax codes.
- Assisting with any other adhoc tasks connected with the role.
IF THE FOLLOWING SOUNDS LIKE YOU, THEN APPLY NOW!!
- You study or ATT or CTA qualification?
- You have between 1.5 and 3 years’ experience working within practice.
- You have proven knowledge of corporate, personal, business and capital taxes.
- You are you confident in taking the initiative on projects.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You have the ability to work as part of a team.
- You have a strong commercial awareness and strong attention to detail.
- You are flexible in working practices to support client needs.
- You follow a solutions focused approach.
ABOUT THE FIRM
They have consistently been a Top firm with many offices across the UK and even in the US. They are made up of young(ish), experience accountants who pride themselves on client satisfaction and colleague well-being.
They are dedicated to their clients and teammates (including you) by helping create free time, money and headspace to enjoy the things that they enjoy.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you are eager to take a step up in your career and join a firm that truly believes in and supports its staff then follow the steps below.
1. Reply with your CV and mobile attached.
2. Expect a call off me within 24 hours.
3. Be prepared to take this opportunity with both hands.