Cosmetic Development Chemist
£25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Cosmetic chemist needed in Buckinghamshire. This cosmetic chemist will have the fantastic opportunity to be responsible for the development and supply of personal care products and toiletries to highly respected brands and retailers in Buckinghamshire. This cosmetic and personal care chemist will be on a full-time permanent role based at the site in Buckinghamshire.
The role will involve:
• Formulating personal care products and toiletries e.g. skin and hair care
• Providing customers with innovation & technical support
• Researching and new ingredients, products to create marketable features
• Quality control and PIF compilation.
• Technical report writing and presenting.
To apply for this position, you will need to have:
• Minimum 1-year Experience in formulating products
• Chemistry Bsc or similar/Equivalent
• Preferably undertaken internship, a placement year or have experience in Labs in an FMCG setting too
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Medical insurance
• Subsidised gym membership