MEP Project Manager
£80100k + car allowance & performance related bonus
I'm looking for an MEP Manager to join the project delivery team of this specialist contractor on a significant hi-tech manufacturing project in the North East of England.
Reporting to the Project Director, the role will be responsible for the MEP delivery, through commissioning to handover, whilst managing and controlling the MEP supply chain and ensuring timely design deliverables.
- Regular liaison with client, principal contractor, and sub-contractor representatives
- Management and control of the services installation in a safe and timely manner
- QA & QC management
- Risk identification
- Management of design information
- Regular interface with the design and commissioning teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years' in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications - BEng, HNC, HND etc.
- Excellent communication, organisational, leadership skills
- Experience in the safe control of M&E systems
- Track record of working on projects with an MEP value of circa £20m
Please get in touch to register your interest - email@example.com