I’m working with a leading, reputable infrastructure and civil engineering contractor looking for an experienced Temporary Works Coordinator. You will have had exposure to Civil Engineering and Utilities projects and with demonstrable experience in managing Temporary Works on fast-paced multi-phase construction developments. You will be the focal point for TW advice and communicating with internal and external resources to ensure excellence.
Reporting into the Group HSEQ Manager you will be:
• Coordinating all Temporary Works (TW) activities ready for construction to meet project requirements
• Programming and planning the temporary works to govern the priorities for temporary works designs
• Co-ordinating all Temporary Works activities across a multitude of contracts and complying with company policy, procedure, Client specification and BS 5975.
• Understand and apply the principals of PC’s TWC as defined across all applicable standards, including HS2 and SCS TW Procedures and Technical Standards
• Ensure the TW design process includes consideration and collaboration with the project management team and all relevant stakeholders.
• Provide authoritative advice to the project management team in developing solutions and identifying the requirements for TW during pre-construction phase.
This is an integral position within a dynamic construction delivery team and you will be a driven character who looks to drive excellence within Temporary Works and Planning. Necessary qualifications include:
• Previous experience as a Temporary works Coordinator on projects of similar scale and complexity
• A degree/diploma in a design or engineering discipline (minimum HNC/HND)
• CITB Temporary Works Coordinator Course
• Knowledge of technical standards and approval processes is desirable
• Experience of Civil Engineering & Utilities projects (ESSENTIAL)
• Working knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable contractor and a dynamic HSEQ team. They offer a very competitive salary of between £70-80,000 (based on qualifications and experience) with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in QHSE.