I’m working with a leading, reputable infrastructure and civil engineering contractor looking for an experienced Temporary Works Coordinator. You will have had exposure to infrastructure projects and civil engineering with demonstrable experience in managing Temporary Works on large-scale, multi-phase construction developments.
Reporting into the Senior Project Manager you will be:
• Coordinating all Temporary Works (TW) activities ready for construction to meet project requirements
• Programming and planning the temporary works to govern the priorities for temporary works designs
• Advising the permanent works (PW) designer of proposed construction methods and advising on buildability
• Reviewing method statement and work plans and other construction documents
• Monitoring the TW design of the supply chain and reporting on progress, provide information and ensure coordination between all parties
• Ensure temporary works schemes compliance
This is an integral position within a dynamic construction delivery team and you will be a driven character who looks to drive excellence within Temporary Works and Planning. You will also have:
• Previous experience as a Temporary works Coordinator on projects of similar scale and complexity
• A degree/diploma in a design or engineering discipline (Preferable)
• Knowledge of technical standards and approval processes is desirable
• Experience of Rail and Civils projects (ESSENTIAL)
• Working knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable contractor and a dynamic HSEQ team. They offer a very competitive salary of between £70-80,000 (based on qualifications and experience) with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in QHSE.