Are you a recent university or college graduate seeking a new career in sales and recruitment or have you had some prior sales experience? Kenton Black is a privately owned executive recruiter covering the Financial, Scientific, Engineering and Construction sectors, with dedicated Corporate and International Divisions and a network of UK based offices.
This excellent opportunity within the finance division, Kenton Black Finance and commands a basic salary of £21-£23K DOE with uncapped commission, realistically enabling you to earn £25-£30K within your first year, and far more than that in year 2. We also offer hybrid working, providing you with the resources to work effectively from home.
Kenton Black provides full 12-month training and mentoring programme for our trainees and train you fully throughout the first year of your employment, giving you the tools and knowledge to be successful.
Pre-requisites for this role:
- Someone that is ‘target focused’ and driven by results
- Commitment and resilience
- Ability to work at a fast pace and multi-task, dealing with a high volume of work
- Can build, cultivate relationships and build rapport both via phone and face to face
- Confident speaking to new people on the phone
- Ability to demonstrate great communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive nature
- An understanding of what a career in recruitment involves
- Highly proficient English language skills, able to write fluidly with correct use of grammar
- Microsoft proficient and ability to learn new systems and databases
- Be a team player
- A degree
Advantageous for this role:
- Experience / Exposure to sales or sales techniques
- Negotiation and objection handling skills
- A Business or Accountancy degree
This is what our people do:-
- Working to and delivering monetary targets in a fast paced environment
- Identifying and developing client and candidate relationships
- Influencing key stakeholders and decision makers within businesses
- Cultivating key business relationships to ensure repeat business
- Consulting with clients and assessing needs to provide an effective solution
- Lead generation, networking and generating commercial opportunities
- Sourcing and screening suitable candidates for current and future opportunities
- CV and ad writing proficiently
If you are interested in a career in recruitment, have the passion and desire to succeed and are a quick learner then please apply.