Kenton Black are an international recruitment firm covering multiple sectors such as Science and Engineering , Construction, Finance and Corporate Services. We offer a fast paced and fun environment for those wishing to enter the recruitment industry to thrive. Offering excellent salaries and uncapped earning potentials we offer full training and CPD support throughout.
About the Trainee Recruitment Consultant position
We are looking for a Recruiter for a full-cycle desk. , from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
A successful Trainee Recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
Our ideal Trainee Consultant holds an academic background combined with work experience in Sales or screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Recruiter / Resourcer Position responsibilities are:
• Creating new recruiting strategies
• Creating and modifying new job descriptions
• Creating recruitment documents
• Posting jobs on various channels
• Screening of backgrounds
• Conducting interviews
• Promoting the company on a daily basis
Recruiter / Resourcer Requirements are:
• Sales Experience advantageous
• Excellent analytical skills
• Familiar with using databases
• Familiar with MS Office software
• Great problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills
We offer a basic salary of upto £22k with an open ended commission scheme enabling realistic first year earnings of over £30k and our top performers are earning 6 figure salaries