Kenton Black is recruiting for an experienced Training Administrator to join our established construction client on a permanent basis.
Location - Wednesbury area
Type - full-time permanent
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
• Providing the Training Manager with administrative support.
• Maintaining the day-to-day administration of the training department
• Act as a point of contact for regional training inquiries and bookings
• Organise and communicate training arrangements
• Build and maintain relationships with NVQ providers
• Maintenance and advising of CSCS and CPCS cards and booking of H&S
• Ensure all training activity is recorded in the appropriate systems and certificates of
attendance is produced and issued
• Construction sector experience (desirable)
• Minimum of 2 years experience working in an office environment
• Good planning and organization
• Experience with a CRM-based system, Word, and Excel processing
• Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
What's in it for you?
• Salary £25,000 - £30,000
• Life insurance
• Health care