Job Title: Treatment Plant & Laboratory Chemist
Location: Romsey, UK
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Completing lab analysis on waste samples in the onsite laboratory
• Work closely with the liquid treatment plant team to ensure all incoming loads are sampled in accordance with the site acceptance procedures and the results recorded on the acceptance log and shared with the technical team
• Ensure that any non-conformances accurately recorded, and where appropriate waste is quarantined as per the requirements of the site permit.
• Completing pre-acceptance samples in the onsite laboratory as directed by the technical assessor / technical team.
• Sampling process waters from onsite treatment processes, completing mock reactions and bench top trials to ensure efficacy of onsite processes. Centrifuge, filter press, aggregate recycling plant, AVC treatment, packaging recycling process
Qualifications & Requirements:
BSc Chemistry or related subject
High regard for health & safety
Willingness to learn
How to apply: If you're interested in this position, please submit a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role will be a mixture of approximately 60% laboratory based work and 40% work out on the facility. Full training will be given for the role.