Water Commissioning Engineer
£45,000 - £50,00
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a water treatment commissioning engineer in the greater Manchester region. As a water treatment commissioning engineer, you will have a fantastic opportunity to commission medium-sized projects for water treatment systems in Greater Manchester and surrounding regions. This is a full-time role targeting new builds based in Greater Manchester and surrounding areas with great progression opportunities.
• Commissioning phase of the projects efficiently the water environment.
• Ensure the installed system conforms to the P&ID, FDS and Process description.
• Dealing with technical issues.
To be successful in the role you would require the following:
• A minimum of 3 years of commissioning experience in the water industry or HVAC.
• Experience with the operation and maintenance of components such as pumps, piping systems, valves, and instruments.
• Competitive salary of £42,000
• Choice of overtime paid 1.5x