Water Treatment Account Manager/Sales Manager
Salary: Reflective on experience.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a sales manager in the North West region. As an Account Manager, you will have a fantastic opportunity to sell the products of my client to potential customers and offer innovative Water Treatment solutions for raw materials to Water Treatment industries. My client has a strong international and UK presence in the Water Treatment sector and has R&D, manufacturing and laboratory facilities. Whilst this is a global organisation, they believe in, and exert a family culture centred around strong values.
• Sell a range of Water Treatment chemicals to manufacturers in the Water Treatment environment.
• Providing creative, innovative solutions for customers.
• Network, and attend conferences and events to build and strengthen relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in the role you would require the following:
• A minimum of 5 years of account management/sales experience in Water Treatment chemical/ingredient/raw material sectors.
• Have a good level of contacts and an existing network within Water Treatment formulators, procurement, buyers and companies.
• Ideally Water Treatment technical knowledge i.e., formulation etc or must have worked in the industry for several years.
You will be directly reporting to the MD and the role offers a good remuneration package to reflect on your experience.
Excellent basic salary, bonuses, car or car allowance, product training and support along with the usual benefits such as holidays, pension etc will commensurate with this role.
Application process: For an informal discussion and to find out more about this company and role, send your CV or Email to Henry.Lam@kentonblack.com