Job Title: Water Treatment Engineer
Location: Essex, North London
Up to £35,000
A Water Treatment Engineer is needed in Essex and North London area. This Water Treatment Engineer will have the fantastic opportunity to provide clients with high-quality service through on-site corrective maintenance and offering excellent after-sales technical and commercial support in Essex and North London area. This Water Treatment Engineer can be junior or senior. The Water Treatment Engineer will be on a full-time permanent role mainly travelling and with their offices based in the Essex and North London area.
The role will involve:
• Experience of closed system analytical testing and remediation.
• Working in compliance with ACOP L8 guidelines.
• Dead leg removals, TMV installations, tank installations and other plumbing jobs.
To apply for this position, you will need to have:
• Minimum 2 years of water treatment experience
• Water treatment knowledge
• A full clean driving licence
• Competitive salary
• Holidays pay
• Car/Van is provided.