I have more than five years of expertise in managing micro laboratories in both research and industry as a microbiologist. I have handled processed food and fermenter broth samples for analysis. Also, my experience in screening and identification of particular isolates from soil samples has increased my expertise in handling microbes. My knowledge of the industrial sector has assured me to work with standard operating protocols. Motivated by oneself capable of working alone with minimal supervision.
• For more than 2 years, I have worked on a DST-UKIERI collaborative project entitled "Capacity Building in Rhizobacteria mediated Plant Stress Resistance for Indian Agriculture" between Gujarat University and Imperial College London. I have done a one-month internship at Imperial College during my JRF period
• During this period I have handled HPLC, FTIR, GC-MS and Kjehldahls equipment for the estimation of nitrogen used in research work and also participated in all activities conducted in Department
• Studied optimization and production of bacterial exopolysaccharide (EPS) by Design expert tool.
• Biochemical analysis of plant samples for total nitrate, nitrite, total nitrogen content, and nitrate reductase
• Regulation of gluten content in processed food.
• Checking yeast quantity in baked food items
• Ensuring food is free of contamination from pathogens like Salmonella, E .coli, Pseudomonas, and Coliforms.
• Environmental monitoring of laboratories and specific industrial sites to count the load of microbes.
• Calculating total microbial load by serial dilution factor from food samples.
• Analysis of raw material